A box filler valve attaches to the compound pump and is used to fill flat boxes, corner applicator boxes and nail spotters.
The DEWALT box filler valve features a heavy-duty, billet aluminum body that has been hard-coat anodized for long term durability and easy cleanup, as well as a high gauge stainless steel filler nozzle and cable. It is longer than other standard models on the market which enables easier, more comfortable filling and less interference between the tool being filled and the bucket and also features a precision machined mounting flange that allows for quick changes with the gooseneck when required. It has been manufactured to be compatible with joint compound pumps offered by most major brands.
- Compatible with joint compound pumps from most leading brands.
- Longer than other standard box filler valves, enabling easier, more comfortable filling and less interference with the compound bucket.
- High-strength billet aluminum body, hard-coat anodized for long term durability and easy cleanup.
Stainless steel filler nozzle and cable.
- Precision-machined mount flange enables quick changes between the box filler valve and a gooseneck on a joint compound pump.
- DEWALT automatic drywall tools are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.